Publication of texts and videos of the lectures and papers presented during the Interactivos?'09: Garage Science workshop-Seminar (January 28 to February 14, 2009).
This international workshop-seminar included an intensive project development workshop (January 28 through February 14, 2009), where 9 selected proposals about open software, hardware and biology were developed (go to project showcase), and a seminar with lectures and public theoretical works presentations (January 28 and 29, 2009). Both projects and papers have been selected through international open call.
Videos the lectures and selected papers presented within the context of this event are listed below:
· Presentation by Critical Art Ensemble: Garage Science [+info]
· Video-presentation by Ricardo Domínguez: nano_Garage(s): Speculations about (Open Fabbing) [+info]
· Presentation by Adrian Bowyer: RepRap - wealth without money [+info]
· Presentations by Jesús Nieto and Paco Peralta: Moving objects, anatomies, and machines. First steps in scenic illusion mechanisms [+info]
· Marc Boada: Workshop and laboratory [+info]
· Tobie Kerridge: Material Beliefs [+info]· Taeyoon Choi: Urban Protest 2.0 [+info]
· Kirsty Boyle: Karakuri: Ancient Japanese robot craft [+info]
· Bronya Calderon: Towards an ecology of children’s participation: how children make meaning with digital technologies in informal learning enviroments [+info]
· Jean-Pierre Mandon: Pinguino [+info]
· Open Debate on Garage Science with the participation of Critical Art Ensemble and the participants of the workshop. [+info]